Water Cooler Coalfalls
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Coalfalls
Drinking water against work stress
Stress complaints? Drink a glass of water!
10 Reasons to have a Prestige Water cooler in your office. Sometimes a solution is in a small corner. Colleagues who suffer from headache and fatigue can have a shortage of fluid. And that is easy to complete. How about a glass of water ?! Water - and certainly our Dutch purified water - is good for our bodies and therefore also for our mental health. Did you know that our body consists of 60-70% water?
If you consider the vitality of your employees to be important, it is advisable to include 'drinking water' from your Water Cooler Coalfalls as part of the health policy of the organization. What happens in your body if you drink soda. And if there is no policy, let this be the beginning. Sufficient food is important, but sufficient drinking is also extremely important. Yet this is something we regularly forget. We are all so busy with work and appointments, that sometimes after the coffee or the glass of milk in the morning we suddenly notice that we have not drunk anything until 4.00 pm.
What does water do to our bodies?
- Spreading oxygen and nutrients in our body.
- Keep the body at temperature by sweating in heat.
- Detoxify your body by dissolving toxic substances and by excreting your kidneys.
- Provide joints with nutrients and keep them supple.
- Keep skin healthy; you get wrinkles less quickly!
- It fills the stomach and contains no calories. Ideal to lose weight :)
- It prevents the necessary dips, especially on a hot day.
Do I drink enough?
The advice for adults is to drink 1.5 to 2 liters per day from your Water Cooler Coalfalls. This does not necessarily have to be water. You can also get this moisture in a different way. But try to avoid getting sugar through drinking. In addition to water, coffee and tea (without sugar!) Are included in the Schijf van Vijf. Do you wonder if you drink enough? Are fruit juices healthy. Then check with yourself if you regularly suffer from one of the following complaints:
- Dark urine (healthy urine should be colorless!)
- Pull / hunger
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin / lips
- Fast heartbeat
- Restlessness / stress complaints
The above physical complaints can thus easily be solved! If your staff are aware of this and drink enough, this can even result in absenteeism!
Stress complaints due to lack of fluid
How do you explain tiredness and stress due to a shortage of water? When you drink too little from your Water Cooler Coalfalls , your body slows down to ensure that less water needs to be processed and thus to be more economical with the amount of fluid in your body. That makes you feel tired. As far as stress and restlessness is concerned, it works like this: when your body is dehydrated, it switches to fight flight mode. This is a defense mechanism that the body assumes when there is imminent danger. As a result, the body produces large amounts of adrenaline and cortisol (stress hormones). Blood pressure rises and your heart rate goes up. This can be good for your body for a short period of time. But if this is the case for a longer time, then this has negative effects. This can lead to physical complaints during stress. Drink more water from your Water Cooler Coalfalls.
Tips for the workplace
How do you ensure that you drink enough? Tips for summer. Below you will find a number of tips and tricks:
- Always take a bottle of water with you wherever you go.
- Put a can of water on the table when you are at work.
- Start your day (before breakfast) with a glass of water. You will lose a lot of moisture while sleeping. You can then immediately supplement this deficit.
- Make your water even better by adding fresh fruit or vegetables (eg lemon, cucumber or mint).
- Try to drink tea regularly. Are you sensitive to caffeine? Then choose the varieties without such as green or rooibos tea.
- You can also 'eat' water. There is a lot of water-rich food. Think for example of cucumber or watermelon.
- Set your alarm clock so that you remind yourself to drink water.
- There are apps (like FitBit) with which you can keep track of your water intake. This gives insight!
Prestige Water Cooler Coalfalls, Water Dispenser Coalfalls, Water Filter Coalfalls