Water Cooler Belli Park
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Belli Park
How do you know if you are drinking enough water. Sufficient intake of MOISTURE provides many benefits in terms of promoting our health and thus also becoming fit and / or staying. That is not so surprising when you know that our body consists for a large part of moisture, namely for 55 to 75%. For example, our blood, depending on the source, would consist of 83 to 92% water. But also our muscles (75%), the brain (74%) and even our bones are 22% water. So moisture is necessary for our survival. It stimulates the smooth functioning of our bodily functions such as:
- supporting the digestion of nutrients
- the removal of waste products from our body (via the kidneys)
- protect our organs and tissues
- the 'lubrication' of joints and membranes
- regulating our body temperature
But what is sufficient drinking?
As with everything, here too: "exaggeration is never good". Under normal circumstances, you should absorb 0.03 liters of fluid per kilogram of body weight. So for a person of 80kg this amounts to 2.4 liters. You should drink 1.5 to 2 liters per day. It is not that 3 liters of drinking is twice as good for your body. If you absorb too much fluid you pee this out and that is how you excrete many good substances (vitamins and minerals). With more than normal sweating (due to fever, exercise, hereditary predisposition or warm weather) or with diarrhea, you need more fluid.
Where is the difference between drinking and absorbing fluid?
You also absorb moisture by, for example, eating soup and eating solid food with a high water percentage. Why drinking water is good for your hair. Although there is often not too much moisture in the foods we eat. Sometimes the natural water percentage does decrease during cooking or when processing food products into ready-to-use products. There is a lot of water in fresh fruit and vegetables. If you eat enough of this every day, you will get a liter of water so often.
Do I have to drink water?
As mentioned above, it is sufficient to absorb moisture. Water is certainly preferable to soft drinks or fruit juices. These often contain so much sugar that you get more thirsty, it is bad for your teeth. The fifth basic rule from the WordFit diet plan does not mean for nothing to limit (refined) sugars! Also the high acidity in soft drinks and juices are not particularly conducive to health. If you prefer to drink your water, with a bag of tea in it, this is also good. The light versions? The sugar has been replaced with artificial sweeteners. These sweeteners give a confusing signal to our brains that there is food (energy) on the way to the stomach. But because the substances do not contain calories, that promised energy never comes! Our brains continue to give off 'hunger signals' until real food has arrived. People who drink 'sugar-free' drinks all day, therefore almost always eat too much! Healthy drinks instead of water.
Important info for when you want to lose weight:
The less water we drink, the more your body will be inclined to hold water for 'later'. Because the cells in our bodies swell through their cherished water supplies, moisture accumulates. In this way we often look bloated, feel like that and weigh more. A water shortage can lead to too much food. This is because the brain does not distinguish between hunger and thirst. So it may happen that you think you are hungry, while your body really only needs water. Always drink a large glass of water before you start to eat something. This 'gnawing hunger' often disappears quickly.
Some more tips:
- To start the day well you can start drinking a glass of water. Soft drinks, up to 7 cubes of sugar. This will start your metabolism and fill in the fluid that you have lost during the night. You often feel more awake and fresher!
- The point is that you keep drinking enough water throughout the day. Never drink too much water at once and do not drink too quickly. Then the precious fluid flows through your body much too quickly. In the first few days you may visit the toilet more often than usual. Your body is no longer used to being so spoiled with a constant supply of water. You will see that your weight decreases as your body considers all water supplies to be superfluous and it begins to drain away.
Prestige Water Cooler Belli Park, Water Dispenser Belli Park, Water Filter Belli Park