Water Cooler Barellan Point
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Barellan Point
How much water do I need to drink each day
Tips to drink more water. The body consists of approximately 60% of moisture. That is why it is important to supplement the fluid balance every day. Lemon juice in your water - super healthy. The general advice is to drink 1.5 liters per day. Other sources indicate that 8 glasses of water is the minimum. What is right now? How much should we drink? Drink great tasting water made from your own tap water from a Water Cooler Barellan Point. And is a lot of drinking really necessary?
What is the moisture balance and why is this so important?
Our body consists of about 60% moisture. Sufficient moisture is important for proper functioning of body processes. Think of transporting waste, hormones, vitamins and minerals. Moisture also provides heat regulation in the body. All body fluids are called the internal moisture balance. The moisture balance depends on various factors such as the amount of moisture that you get from food and drinks. In addition, hormone regulation, saliva production, sweat glands and urine production, for example, have an effect on the internal fluid balance. In short, the moisture balance is accurately balanced inside. Healthy drink water from a Water Cooler Barellan Point. When more water enters than the body leaves, a positive moisture balance is created. If you lose more water than there is, a negative moisture balance is created.
The body also loses moisture during sport and exercise. To a certain extent, the body can handle this properly itself, until the shortage of fluids and carbohydrates (glycogen in the muscles) becomes too great. At that time, the sport performance can decline. That is why it is important to supplement the moisture supply at certain times. How much this varies per sport, the type of effort and the duration of the effort. When a fluid deficiency of more than 2% of the body weight occurs, this can lead to loss of performance, headache, reduced concentration, loss of appetite and overheating. An excess of moisture, on the other hand, is harmful to the body, resulting in water poisoning. Good regulation of the moisture balance is therefore important.
How much moisture do you need?
Hot and cold water straight from a Water Cooler Barellan Point. How much moisture the human body needs exactly is not yet clear and can vary per person. The Food and Safety Authority (EFSA) recommends a fluid intake of 2.5 liters per day for adult men and a fluid intake of 2.0 liters per day for women. We get the most moisture inside by drinking water, tea, coffee, milk and soft drinks. A small amount of moisture also enters through food. What kind of water to drink. You can check whether you get enough fluid by assessing the color of the urine. As long as the urine is not dark yellow in color, the body receives sufficient fluid. To determine whether you need more fluid, you can also look at the amount of exercise (both moderately intensive and intensive) and at the temperature. During a heat wave, or at high summer temperatures, it is important to take more moisture. About Prestige Water.
The advice is then as follows:
- Men: at least 2.5 liters of water
- Women: at least 2.0 liters of water
Put these tips into practice to maintain your fluid balance:
- Drink enough water. The general advice is to drink at least 1.5 liters per day.
- Watch your salt intake. The minerals in the body must also be in balance. When too much salt is eaten, the body will retain more moisture.
- Watch your alcohol intake. In addition to all the negative effects of alcohol, this also has an effect on the moisture balance. Alcohol inhibits a certain hormone that causes the kidneys to work harder. This will lose extra moisture. That is why you have to pee so often when you have a few beers
- Regularly check the color of the urine. If the color does not turn dark yellow, you can assume that you get enough moisture in one day.
- Drink more water around intensive exercise. Refill your stocks. Think of at least 2 liters of moisture. Drink pleny of water from a Water Cooler Barellan Point.
- Drink more water at summer temperatures. Think of at least 2 liters of moisture.
- Do you feel tired, faint or dizzy? This can be a sign of a moisture shortage. Make sure you fill this shortage again.
Prestige Water Cooler Barellan Point, Water Dispenser Barellan Point, Water Filter Barellan Point