Drink plenty of clean water. Nothing wrong with a pack of apple juice at his time, or maybe even a glass of cola. I used to get a starter lemonade after school. But if you also want to give your child a really healthy drink now and then, you will be happy with this article :). Read along and be inspired! What does water for your skin.
1. Raspberry Slush Puppy
Very occasionally I was allowed, at the Jamin, from such a transparent container thing a cup of Slush Puppy. Do you know that? It is a kind of ranja with lots of ice and in the brightest colors, blue, yellow, pink ... you can also make Slush Puppy yourself. This variant is completely healthy and very tasty!
Take (for 1 large glass, 2 normal glasses):
- 150 grams of raspberries. If you can not find fresh, take raspberries from the freezer that will let you thaw completely.
- 1 big pinch of honey, I think about 50 ml
- 50 ml of water
- the juice of 1 lemon
- about twelve ice cubes.
And that's how you do it:
- Put the ice cubes in the blender and chop a few times until you have some finer ice chips.
- Put the ice in a glass.
- Now put the raspberries, water, lemon juice and honey in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the juice to the ice. Slurping but
2. Ice tea with prick
Ice tea is very easy to make at home! We already gave you a recipe for ice tea without jab, today we come with ice tea with jab (see top photo). I used to only prick during the weekend. But if my mother had known then that there was such a healthy variant, it would probably have been a good idea after school;).
Take (for 1 large glass, 2 normal glasses)
- 1 coffee cup of cold green tea with lemon. So just brewed tea that lets you cool down completely.
- 1 coffee cup of ice cold sparkling water (Spa red for example)
- 1 pinch of honey
- optional: a few ice cubes and a slice of lemon
And that's how you do it:
- Mix the tea, spa red and honey.
- Pour in a glass and add the ice cubes, easy as that
3. Home made lemonade
Elise has already immersed herself in the world of lemonade and put no less than 5 delicious home made flavors in a row. Sometimes you need sugar in these recipes, but this can also be replaced by honey, or completely omitted. Click HERE for five delicious lemonade recipes.
4. Rainbow drink
Why you must drink water when get up in the morning. If you want to completely stuff your child with fruit, give him or her a rainbow drink. Nice filling, super healthy, and it also looks nice (see bottom picture). Is sufficient as breakfast, or otherwise as afternoon snack. I shared this recipe on the site before, you can find it HERE. Drink plenty of water, give the body what it needs.
What do you usually give your child to drink?