Many people have trouble sleeping. However, the influence of sufficient sleep is underestimated properly. Trouble sleeping often seem harmless, but it can be significant complaints entail. But hey, you still have all experienced a time when you sleep which is worse? Do you have a short period (a few days) suffer from sleep problems? Then also to get serious with this. But why? Sleep problems can cause include the following complaints:
- poor concentration
- weight gain
- lower resistance
- hormonal imbalance
The last point is interesting to briefly explain. A hormonal imbalance will have cause you hungrier the next day. Often do you eat than unhealthy things? Healthy eating practices. Then, a hormonal imbalance can again provide sleeping. A vicious circle is due.
The hormones and hormone-like substances that play an important role in his sleep rhythm:
The hormone-like substance Melatonin makes us fall asleep and sleep well. Well, everyone wants right? Nice peacefully fall asleep and then fitted out yourself waking up. Delicious!
Melatonin is also a powerful antioxidant and protects against include cancer. Melatonin is include in your guts and brains made of serotonin. On Melatonin we have to be very careful we want to have a good sleep. How can we do this? What we eat and drink plays an important role. Also our medication, we must properly scrutinize.
What medications include production not good for melatonin:
- calcium blockers
- sleeping pills
When sleeping, you often have a deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals. Prestige Water filter system will add most important minerals back to the water. These substances are the building blocks of a number of hormones and hormone-like substances. Bring these substances and keep you asleep. Vitamin B3, B5 and B6 are important, for example, to convert serotonin to melatonin. There you have it. Vitamins and minerals do much more than just your resistance screws up.
Of the following vitamins and minerals you and deficiency in sleep:
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B8, B11.
Do you have a deficit then you do not only criticize sleep. The following symptoms may also occur:
- Loss of appetite
- hair Loss
- skin Problems, Your skin and drinking water.
- weight Loss, drinking water and losing weight?
- memory Problems
- Concentration problems
- growth retardation
- Impaired taste and smell
Eat a balanced diet and eat lots of fresh and unprocessed products. Now you have good chance that you have no shortage of certain substances. Nobody still want to have a sleep problem?
Below you can find the products you can find the relevant materials.
- Vitamin B1 is in pig meat, cereals and legumes.
- Vitamin B3 is found in meat, fish, nuts, cereals, vegetables and fruit.
- Vitamin B5 is found in meat, fish, eggs, potatoes, milk (products), fruit and vegetables.
- Vitamin B6 is found in meat, fish, eggs, legumes, potatoes and whole grain products.
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin) is in eggs, milk, soy products, nuts and peanuts.
- Vitamin B11 (folic acid) is in green vegetables, fruits, whole grain products.
- Choline is found in milk, eggs and peanuts.
- Inositol is in raisins, peanut butter, wheat germ, whole grains, cabbage, grapefruit, and liver.
- Calcium is found in milk and cheese. Bread, vegetables, pulses and potatoes.
- Magnesium is in shellfish, shrimp, soybeans, nuts, green vegetables, brown grains, drinking filtered water.
- Zinc is found in meat, dairy, fish (herring), brown bread, legumes and rice.
- Tryptophan is in bananas, milk and chickpeas.
Most of these products you can simply buy in the supermarket. That's easy, right?
Did you know that it is good to eat lettuce with sleep problems? Lettuce contains a soothing opium and morphine-like substance (white latex). Also good to know is that cherries contain melatonin. A real must if you are a bad sleeper.
Would you sleep better?
- Eat and drink than minimal processed products.
- Eat varied.
- Eat as many fresh and unprocessed foods.
- Try as much as possible to reduce drinking alcohol, sugary drinks and coffee. Try to avoid them better still.
So you know you're getting in all the healthy substances. This way you can themselves contribute much to a good night's sleep. With ultimately better health as a result. Better health with Prestige Water. That you still want?
|Tags: Better Health|