Water Cooler Mudgeeraba
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Mudgeeraba
10 Tips to drink more water
- Make it a habit to set off with a drinking bottle with water. How many liter of water should you drink. These are the consequences of drinking too little water. Preferably a stainless steel bottle or glass bottle, because plastic can contain harmful substances such as BPA. A smart trick to drink more water is by using large drinking bottles. You then automatically drink more.
- Start the day with a glass of water. Personally, I drink a full glass of water when I get up, before breakfast. Then you start the day already hydrated. In the night you lose a lot of moisture through sweat and breathing. 10 Ways to keep your kidneys healthy.
- Put a can of water on your desk or workplace. Automatically you go drink more than you intended.
- Make your water better with fruit, vegetables and herbs:
- Lime + mint
- Apple slices + cinnamon sticks
- Lemon slices + mint
- Cranberries + lime slices
- Orange + star anise
- Cucumber slices + dill
- Grapefruit + rosemary
- Mandarin + basil
- Make yourself healthy water ice creams. This way you get more moisture in a cooling way. A popsicle maker is handy, but does not have to. You can also buy wooden ice-cream sticks and put them in small glasses.
- Provide variation. Do not only drink water, but also tea. You could also think of a vegetable juice. I make a fresh vegetable juice daily with our slow juicer. Sometimes I order a bottle of water with bubbles in a restaurant, that's just a little more special. I also drink more water since we have a water filter, which makes it taste better.
- Drink a glass of water after every cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Most people also need this, which is why many restaurants already drink a glass of water with an espresso or glass of red wine.
- Keep track of how much fluid you drink in a day. Chances are you are scared. If I am honest, I also tend to drink too little water. I sometimes just forget about the crowds. There are special apps such as Waterlogged to record your water consumption.
- Take an alcohol-free or low-alcohol beer. Beverages up to 2% alcohol replenish moisture, above that they extract moisture from the body (21).
- Eat foods that are high in moisture, such as watermelons, strawberries, oranges, cucumber, celery or tomatoes.
Prestige Water Cooler Mudgeeraba, Water Dispenser Mudgeeraba, Water Filter Mudgeeraba