Water Cooler Mount Kelly
Healthy drinking water with Prestige Water Cooler Mount Kelly
Drinking water in summer from the cold water tap of the water cooler Mount Kelly
At summer temperatures, we often use more tap water than otherwise. As a thirst lesser, for the garden or for cooling and water fun. Drinking water, the best way to keep your moisture balance up to date. Below are our summer tips.
Even if you do not have thirst. Drink at least one and a half liters a day to absorb the moisture in your body that you lose by transpiration. Truth about drinking water.
- Is it a tropical hot day? Take extra care of the elderly and children in your area. They sometimes forget to drink on time.
- Also pets need more water than otherwise. Make sure there is always a fresh water container.
- Alternate with our surprising water recipes.
Is the heat over? There are plenty of reasons to keep drinking tap water. Read on.
Water for on the road
- Calcutate how much water you should drink. Are you planning a day out? Fill at home a bottle of fresh water from the water cooler Mount Kelly. These can be replenished to the public drinking water bottles, which you will find in more and more places in our province.
- Do you bring a coolbox to the beach or pool? Then freeze a tap with tap water. This first serves as a cooling element and after wards you have fresh water to drink.
- 6 Facts about drinking water. Put a barrel or bottle of fresh tap water in the fridge every day. The water stays well fresh.
- Do not store it for more than three days in the refrigerator.
- Rinse the carafe or bottle regularly.
- Finish the outdoor cranes when you go on holiday. This way nobody can make any unwanted use of it.
- Abroad, you can often not drink water from the tap. Let you travel well for travel by your travel organization or GGD.
- On arrival, turn all taps open for a minimum of one minute. Even if you've been away for a few days. So rinse the pipes and prevent legionella. Tip: Set your boiler or boiler at 60 to 65 degrees Celsius.
Garden and Patio
- Irrigate preferably in late evening or early morning.
- Irrigate one or two times a week slightly longer than every day. This costs less water and has more effect.
- Leave the hose as it may drain immediately after each use. Thus, bacteria in the water, which can warm up in the sun, do not get a chance.
- Is there any water left in the snake? Then remove the hose from the hose, put the end into a bucket and rinse the hose for a minute. After that, you can just water the plants.
- Do not use chemical pesticides to fight weed or remove green deposits on your terrace. Pouring and scrubbing with hot water is also effective. More on weed tips on the Prestige Water website.