There is nothing more refreshing than a delicious glass of water. There's no denying that a simple glass of water can be more satisfying than a cup of coffee or a can of soda simply because it nourishes your body. But we often drink too little water during the day, clean drinking water is all your body needs for moisture. Because shortages occur here, your body will work less well and damage will eventually occur. You can prevent this by regularly taking in clean drinking water, about 15 to 2 liters per day. Pricing and more information: Water Coolers PerthBut how can you determine that you are drinking too little water? Several features allow you to determine this, some of which are listed below. The most important is and continues to count, do I drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day? Coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks do not count, because these, each in their way, ensure that it costs your body energy to break them down. Only clean drinking water is what your body needs and what gives the body energy instead of costing it. Therefore drink more healthy water from your water cooler Perth for home.
1. A dry mouthThis may seem simple, but the consequences may not be. Of course, every time you have a dry, sticky mouth, you can grab a drink from the fridge to fix it. The problem, however, is that sugary drinks in particular are only a temporary solution to the problem. Drinking water immediately lubricates the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat, and it will stay that way because you can also make new saliva with that water and do not drink the other drinks, which cost your body energy to get the necessary and cleaning up the unnecessary.
2. Dry skinYour skin is the largest organ in your body, so it is important to keep it hydrated. In fact, dry skin is one of the first signs of complete dehydration, which in turn can lead to much bigger problems. A lack of water becomes a lack of sweating, which means that your body cannot get rid of its waste products and excess heat. So if you want to prevent pimples, it is wise to start drinking enough from the water cooler Perth for home.
3. You stay sick longerBy drinking enough clean drinking water, your body is constantly flushed and waste products are cleared away. Your organs filter these waste products as a kind of machine, but if you do not provide the machine with enough fuel, clean drinking water, it will falter. What eventually happens in a dehydrated body, taking organs, when there is a lack of moisture, drawing water from surrounding areas such as your blood, which in turn leads to a whole series of new problems. And when you get sick, your body has more trouble recovering and you will stay sick longer.
4. You feel tired and weakAs I mentioned above, when your body has dried out, the water will "use" from your blood. A lack of well-hydrated blood leads to a lack of oxygen in your body because thicker blood makes it more difficult to carry oxygen. And a lack of oxygen leads to drowsiness and outright fatigue and a general feeling of weakness. Lack of stamina means feeling exhausted earlier in the day.
5. You experience joint painOur cartilage and intervertebral discs consist of approximately 80% water. It is necessary to provide this frequently with moisture so that wear of the joints, due to drying, is prevented. You can also prevent this by keeping your body well hydrated, thereby ensuring that your joints can absorb the shocks of sudden movements, such as running and jumping.
6. Your muscle mass decreasesMuscles also mainly consist of water. So, of course, less water in the body will mean less muscle mass. Drinking clean drinking water before, during and after a workout not only keeps you hydrated, it also brings water to the right places in your body, and reduces the chance of inflammation and pain.
7. You feel overly thirstyWe've already had a dry mouth, but thirst goes beyond a dry mouth. Anyone who has ever had a hangover can tell what it feels like when you are dehydrated when you wake up, you pound and you feel limp. Alcohol dehydrates the entire body, and by drinking water you bring back the right amount of moisture into your body, the best way to fight a hangover. Listen to what your body has to tell you.
8. You have dry eyesIt should now be clear that drinking water does more than preventing a dry mouth or throat. A lack of water also leads to dry, bloodshot eyes (remember that last pounding hangover).