Water is the basis for all life on earth. Almost all organisms consist of 60 to 80 percent water. Pure water does not only quench thirst; it purifies and revitalizes the body. Sufficient pure water without the addition of other ingredients ensures healthy tight skin, good digestion, waste processing and a beneficial vitality. That is why water from your water cooler Brisbane with filter bottle is the most important 'food' for humans. Every adult needs 2 to 3 liters of pure water per day. And there is no substitute for water. Beverages with sugar, caffeine or alcohol even extract moisture from the body. Pure water is, therefore, the optimal refreshing drink for everyone. Great drinking water from your water Brisbane with Filter Bottle.
How do you know you're drinking too little water? More information and prices: Water Coolers Brisbane
Read ten symptoms for dehydration here.
1. Concentration problemsThe human brain is 90% water, so dehydration has major consequences for the brain. A lack of water can affect the ability to make decisions, memory and mood. So if you suddenly look like a mountain at simple chores, you better drink a glass of water. Maybe you will see it a lot sunnier again.
2. Bad breath and dry mouthIf your body is deficient in water, it will produce less saliva. The antibacterial agents in saliva keep the bacteria in your mouth in check and prevent bad breath. In addition, water keeps the mucous membranes in your neck moist, and without this layer of water, your mouth feels dry.
3. Sudden, inexplicable food cravingThe next time you crave a snack, you better drink a glass of water. If your body lacks water, your brain mistakenly sends a hunger signal, when in reality you are thirsty. Drink more water from your water cooler Brisbane with Filter Bottle.
4. ConstipationWater is a lubricant for the digestive system and keeps the intestines clean and supple. Without this lubricant, constipation, acid regurgitation and other digestive problems arise.
5. Exhaustion or lethargyWhen you are dehydrated, your body starts to show signs of exhaustion, or you become dull. This is due to low blood pressure and an oxygen deficiency in the brain, both consequences of a lack of water. The feeling of exhaustion is enhanced because your body needs extra strength to keep the circulation going and you notice that.
6. Headache and dizzinessHeadaches and dizziness are also consequences of drinking too little water. If there is not enough water, the cerebrospinal fluid is used and that causes a headache. Dehydration also ensures that less oxygen goes to the brain. If you have a headache and you think it is a lack of water, drink a large glass of water. The headache will then quickly disappear without you having to take pills.
7. Joint or muscle pain80% of your joints and cartilage consist of water and without water, you have no healthy and strong joints. When you are dehydrated, the protective layer between the bones disappears and you are less able to take a beating.
8. Dry or scaly skin and lipsWater makes the skin elastic. The skin is the largest organ in the body and therefore consumes a large part of the water you drink. For that reason, you first see it on your skin if you drink too little. You sweat less, so dirt and grease remain on the skin. With a long-term shortage of water, wrinkles also occur.
9. Fewer toilet visitsYou actually have to go to the toilet four to seven times a day, and if you drink enough water, it goes without saying. Toxins that arise in the cells are excreted in the urine. So drink enough water to flush the poison out of your body.
0. An increased heart rateA water shortage has a major impact on the heart and heart rhythm. When dehydrated, the plasma volume of the blood decreases, making the blood more viscous. Thick blood is more difficult to pump and leads to an increased heart rate.