Drinking from your water cooler Adelaide for Office
10 smart tips to prevent muscle soreness by drinking from a water cooler Adelaide for the Office
All pricing and information: Water Coolers Adelaide
No one wants to feel sore muscles after a workout. Prevent muscle soreness with these smart tips.
Muscle pain can be a nasty reward after an intense workout. Drink plenty of filtered water with minerals from a water cooler Adelaide for the office to avoid muscle paids. Fortunately, there are tips on how to get responsibly rid of your muscle pain, but it is better to avoid getting muscle pain at all. With these simple tips, you take the best measures and get out of bed tomorrow, without any aching muscles.
1. Drink a cup of coffee before exercising. The caffeine ensures that you keep your workout longer and reduces muscle pain afterwards. Tea can also contain caffeine, so if you're not a coffee lover, take a cup of tea.
2. Eat a pre-workout snack that is low in fat, but high in carbohydrates and protein.
3. Warm up your muscles well by taking the warm-up seriously. Go for a light cardio set and a dynamic stretch to prepare not only your muscles but also your joints for the workout.
4. Do not stop abruptly during exercise by pulling the brake all at once, but keep moving during your workout. This way you ensure that the blood supply to your muscles continues.
5. Keep drinking from your water cooler Adelaide for Office while exercising. Ensure optimal hydration by drinking water at least every fifteen minutes. That doesn't have to be a full bottle, a few small sips will do the trick.
6. If you sweat a lot during your workout, it is important to replenish the lost electrolytes (minerals that are dissolved in your body). This can be done with the help of a balanced sports drink or foods rich in electrolytes; like bananas and avocados.
7. Use a foam roller after exercise to massage the knots in your muscles and promote blood flow in your muscles.
8. Take a snack consisting of twenty grams of protein immediately after exercise. This will allow your muscles to recover optimally. This can be a protein shake, but you can also get the protein from natural products, such as cottage cheese. beans or cottage cheese.
9. A good sports massage can also prevent painful knots in your muscles. And it is also a great excuse to have your body treated in such a 'relaxed' way after a tough workout.
10. Take an alternating shower after exercise. Do not dive under a steaming hot shower, but alternate warm with cold. Good for your blood flow and it gives you a nice kick. If you have the option (and a dose of guts) to step into an ice bath, try this after exercising. Research shows that an ice bath can reduce muscle pain by up to twenty percent. Hot and cold water from your own water cooler Adelaide for the office.