Drinking enough water every day is essential for your body to function as it should. Especially on sweltering days like now, it is important to stay hydrated and to avoid having to deal with health problems.If you don't get enough water, unpleasant things can happen to your body. Some you notice immediately, others you only realize later. These are common complaints.
1. HeadacheThere must have been someone who asked if you drank enough water when you said you had a headache. Not surprising, because the two really have something to do with each other. How is that possible? Your brain consists of 75 percent water and therefore cannot cope well with drought. Your brain may experience a fluid deficiency as soon as you don't drink enough, after which the blood vessels in your brain expand and press against the meninges. And that results in a throbbing feeling. The solution is to drink enough water to rehydrate your body. Then the headache disappears by itself.
2. Dry, tired eyesWhen you drink too little, your eyes produce fewer tears. The result is dry and sometimes even puffy eyes. This can lead to tired viewers, with blurred vision and the necessary irritations as an annoying result.
3. Flu and coldsYou probably already know that your urine is darker in color if you drink too little water from a filtered water cooler Melbourne. But did you also know that dehydration can disturb the immune system? If your body is not supplied with enough fluid, it cannot do enough to ward off bacteria. And that makes you more susceptible to the flu or a cold.
4. Light in your headAre you having trouble concentrating? That may also be because you did not drink enough water. When you are dehydrated, your body has trouble functioning, so less oxygen gets into your brain. This can lead to light-headedness and dizziness.
5. CystitisLet's turn it around: if you do drink enough water in a day, chances are that you will visit the toilet regularly. With this, you discharge the necessary bacteria and the chance of a bladder infection is much smaller. If you do not drink enough (so you do not urinate regularly enough), the chance is greater that bacteria will enter your urethra and you will get a bladder infection.
6. Faster heart rateHow much water you drink in a day can also affect the speed of your heartbeat. If you do not get enough fluid, your heart will beat faster to keep your blood flow going. That accelerated heartbeat can make you feel uncomfortable, restless, like you've knocked back too many cups of coffee. Use the hot water tap from your filtered water cooler Melbourne.
7. Dry skinIf you never actually get the recommended two liters of water a day, you will notice that your skin gets a lot drier - just like your hair and lips. The fluid in your body is first used for the organs that need it more; in addition, a moisture deficiency causes your skin cells to shrink, making your skin feel drier.
The solution to all these health ailments? Drink water, drink water and drink water again! More information here: Water Coolers Melbourne