Serves: 4 Prep: 25 mins Cooking: 25 mins
• 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
• 1 Celery stick, finely chopped
• 1 Carrot, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 Zucchini, finely chopped
• 500g of Scallops, fresh or frozen
• ¾ cup Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
• 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
• 250ml of Philadelphia Original Cream for Cooking
• 1 tbsp of Baby Capers
• 1 Lemon, Finely grated rind
• ¼ cup of Parsley, finely chopped
• 60g of Butter, melted
• 150g of Ciabatta, torn into small cubes
• Green Salad, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 1800 C. Heat the Olive Oil in a large fry pan over a low heat. Add the Celery, Carrot and Zucchini and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Once the vegetables are tender remove them from the pan and set aside. Add the scallops into the pan and cook for 3-6 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked remove the scallops from the pan and set aside.
3. Return the vegetable mixture to the pan and add the White Wine and half of the Garlic to the pan. Simmer until half the liquid has reduced then stir in Philadelphia Original Cream for Cooking, Capers, Lemon Rind and Parsley.
4. Heat up the mixture until the Philadelphia Original Cream for Cooking has melted then stir in the cooked Scallops.
5. Pour the mixture into an oven dish.
6. Melt the Butter in the microwave then combine with the other half of the Garlic in a large bowl. Add the Ciabatta bread and mix to coat the Ciabatta. Sprinkle the bread pieces over the oven dish and then place the oven dish into the oven.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until the bread is crispy then serve with the Green Salad.
For more information please visit our website: Prestige Water
Or send us an email: Email Prestige Water
|Tags: Healthy Cooking with Prestige Water|