Serves: 4 Prep: 20 mins Cook: 30 mins
• 3 × 85g of Instant Noodles, Singapore-flavored
• 8 eggs
• 3-4 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 200g bean sprouts
• 150g Snow Peas, thinly sliced length ways
• 125ml of Asian dressing, to serve
• Coriander leaves, to serve
1. Place the instant noodles into boiling water until cooked, or per packet instructions. Once cooked drain the water and allow the noodles to cool.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl and lightly beat them. Then mix in the noodles, half of the spring onions and 1 flavor sachet.
3. Heat some of the oil in a fry pan. Add around 1/2 cup of the noodle mixture to the fry pan at a time and shape into an omelet shape. Cook for around 2 minutes on each side or until golden. This mixture should make around 8 omelette's.
4. To make the salad combine the bean sprouts, snow peas and the rest of the spring onions in a bowl.
5. Top omelette's with salad, coriander and Asian dressing.
We would like to know your thoughts and your input in this recipe. Please reply here: Noodle Omelette's
For more tasty recipes please look here: More
|Tags: Healthy Cooking with Prestige Water|